Guided learning hours: 3 hours
Completed over a half day
This course should be attended annually.
The aim of the training is to ensure that PN’s & HCA’s have the appropriate up to date information to ensure they can administer ‘flu vaccines safely. PN’s & HCA’s new to immunisations should attend the 1 day core training and use this session as an annual update.
At the end of the training delegates will be able to:
• Identify recent issues regarding ‘flu and pneumonia
• Identify current issues regarding vaccination
• Study the 2016/17 programme of vaccination
• Define the legislative boundaries when giving vaccinations
• Review current practice and identify areas for improvement
• Discuss how to manage anaphylaxis and other adverse events
• Review support strategies and discuss commonly encountered problems
Our Clinical Training provides up to date information for clinicians. This will provide continuing professional development (CPD) hours towards revalidation for nurses and midwives.View courses
Our health & safety training courses provide the fundamentals any organisation or individual requires to be compliant with HSE guidelines, ranging from Manual Handling, Health & Safety, Fire Safety and Food Hygiene Training.View courses
Our emergency care training includes Paediatric and Adult based courses. Whether you're a builder, childminder, carer or doctor it is essential you understand the basic skills required for potentially saving a life.View courses